Happy Saturday, dolls.
I’ve rounded up a handful of recent articles I penned this past season that might help you, dependent on your current dating/relationship status (or lack thereof). Since we’re in the heat of the weekend, you can now curl up with a throw blanket and your laptop or trusted phone, and read on for some encouragement or understanding on a whole bunch of relationship related shit (and more!)
- How Bella Thorne is making a case for sexual fluidity (29 Secrets)
- Do soul mates exist? (29 Secrets)
- Toxic relationships: And how to tell if you’re in one (29 Secrets)
- Going through a break up? Read this before you head to the hairdresser (FASHION Magazine)
- 6 times it’s actually ok to ghost on a guy (29 Secrets)
- How couples use cannabis together (WEEDBOX)
- A look at what it’s like to date someone much younger (ELITE Daily)
- Weddings: I take you into MISFIT’s Amber Joliat’s boho wedding in her and her loves Parkdale laneway with an aura reader, a tarot reader and a food truck (Toronto Life)
- Toronto FREELANCERS: I got you – the hot new spaces in Toronto to get work done without worrying about plugs or buying endless coffee you don’t want (Toronto Stories)
- Most Insta-worthy places in Toronto for you and your man (or besties!) to take the perfect, like-able pics at (Toronto Storeys)
- Kardashians 2.0: What the future looks like for the now coupled-up women in the fam (Toronto Star)
- A night out with Real Housewives of Toronto’s Ann Kaplan for a good cause: What we did and her tips on coping with loss (PostCity Magazine)
- Why you should never feel bad about RSVP’ing ‘no thanks’ to a friends wedding (View the Vibe)
And now, time for me to get back to reading this weeks book: Without Merit.